Directions & Transportation
Please be aware that we are a small but growing community, therefore, the availability of transportation options such as UBER are often limited. Renting a car at the airport will provide you the best way to easily access all the sites of our beautiful valley.
As of November 13, 2022, a new public transportation system will be implemented througout the Heber Valley. High Valley Transit will be offering free bus routes between Heber City and Park City. There will also be a Micro-transit option available in many areas, including Midway. Please see information below for current schedules and micro-transit options for the Heber Valley area.
Directions to Midway
To Midway From SLC Airport Step by Step (51 miles)
- Head northeast on N Terminal Dr for 23 ft.
- Slight right.
- Turn right toward N 3700 W.
- Slight right onto N 3700 W.
- Continue onto W Crossbar Rd for 0.7 miles.
- Take the ramp onto Terminal Dr.
- Take the I-80 E ramp on the left towards City Ctr/Ogden/Provo.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 E.
- Merge onto I-80 E.
- Take the exit on the left onto I-15 S/I-80 E toward Cheyenne/Las Vegas.
- Take exit 304 for I-80 E toward Cheyenne, WY.
- Continue onto I-80 E. Keep left to stay on I-80 E.
- Take exit 146 toward Heber/Vernal.
- Continue onto US-189/US-40 E for 12.8 miles. (You will pass Park City and Jordanelle Reservoir.)
- Turn right onto River Rd (If you pass Utah Valley University Wasatch Campus or Heber City proper you have gone too far.)
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on River Rd. (You will pass Heber Valley Milk and Artesian Cheese.)
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on River Rd.
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit and stay on River Rd (You will pass Memorial Hill) continue on for 0.5 miles.
- Turn right onto E Main St.
Welcome to Midway!
New Public Transportation options within the Heber Valley
High Valley Transit now provides public transportation within the Heber Valley. The Wasatch Back 106 bus line provides transportation to Park City. Micro-transit options are also available throughout much of the Heber Valley.
For schedules and information see: