Midway City Dog Park
The dog park is open to the public 7 days a week, dawn to dusk.
- Dog owners should be familiar with and follow the dog park rules at all times.
- The dog park provides safe, open and fun areas for dogs and their owners.
- Dog owners need to be mindful at all times of your dog’s whereabouts and behavior.
- Please pick up and throw away your dog waste.
- 2 acres, fully fenced
- Leash/off-leash areas
- Water station
- Exercise play features
- Public parking and public restrooms (closed in winter)
- Dog waste stations
- Seasonal and year round shade structures
- Benches for seating
- Natural surfaces of rough grass, wood chips and natural dirt walking trails
- Small and large dog areas
1070 Interlaken Dr.
Midway, UT 84049