Building & Park Pavilion Rentals
Park Pavilion Rentals
Please complete the form below and follow the instructions listed on the form for submittal.
City Park Pavilions
(Pavilion only, no vendors)
$25.00 per day – Residents
$50.00 per day – Non-Residents
Town Square Pavilion
$100.00 per day – Residents
$200.00 per day – Non- Residents
$250.00 deposit required
Amenities in the Park or on Town Square cannot be reserved
- Pavilions will be booked only after a completed, signed, and approved application is on file with Midway City and all rentals fees are paid.
- A $250.00 deposit is required upfront when renting the Town Square Pavilion. The deposit will be refunded
if the pavilion, restrooms and surrounding areas are left clean and the renters adhere to all applicable policies and rules contained in this application.
- Only people 21 years of age or older may rent the Pavilions.
- Midway City may terminate any Pavilion rental if the renters use the Pavilion in an unsafe manner or violate any of the policies and rules contained in this Application.
- Renters may not assign or sublease any portion of their Pavilion rental
- Cancellations must be made at least 7 calendar days prior to original reservation date to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than 7 days of reservation date.
• Decoration Rules. No tape strong enough to cause damage, nails, staples, or hooks should be used.
• Loss, Theft, or Property Damage. The Renter assumes liability for any loss, theft, property damage, and/or personal injury that may occur while using a Pavilion and shall be responsible for the payment of any and all damage to the area of use, including the structure, furnishings, fixtures or equipment, whether caused by the Renter or the Renter’s guests, exhibitors, attendees or contractors.
• Securing the Facility. Renter agrees to properly secure the Town Square Pavilion by ensuring that all windows and doors are locked, and all lights are turned off.
• Supervision of Children. No child should be left unattended in the Pavilion for any reason at any time. A person
over the age of 21 must accompany any groups or individuals.
• No Endorsement. Midway City’s grant of permission for a group to meet in a Pavilion in no way constitutes the
City’s endorsement of the policies, practices or beliefs of the organization or individual(s) using the Pavilion. No
advertisement or announcement implying such an endorsement is permitted, without written consent by the city.
• Problems During Rental Period. Renter agrees to promptly call building maintenance at (435) 671-7387 if any
problems arise while using a Pavilion. If the problem is the result of the Renter’s conduct- or the Renter’s agents,
employees, licensees, permittees, contractors, subcontractors, or invitees- Renter agrees to pay a rate of one hundred dollars ($100.00) per hour, with a two (2) hour minimum, for maintenance services. Such charges may be deducted from the damage/cleaning deposit if the problems occur at the Town Square Pavilion.
The Town Square Pavilion and City Park Pavilions are public facilities owned, operated, and administered by Midway City. The renter agrees to respect the grounds, buildings, furnishings and equipment.